In order to provide the services needed to assure adequate services for the orphan children 24/7, a diversified and qualified staff is needed. The staff begins with a Director who is available 24/7, who resides at the orphanage, who demonstrates love and concern for children in need, and who shows devotion to God’s Word. The Director of the CCH Orphanage, Pastor Jean Fega Supreme, meets all of these qualifications. He is assisted by the following employees:
- COOKS - prepare and serve the food and clean up using good safety procedures.
- CLEANING AND LAUNDRY - cleans the facilities, and washes clothing.
- TEACHERS - qualified teachers who deliver the planned education curriculum.
- NURSE - qualified health nurse on- site to help meet children’s health needs.
- SOCIAL WORKER - qualified social worker on- site to help meet the expectations of Haitian Social Services.
- SECURITY GUARD - full time certified security guard on duty on- site to help protect the children and workers.
- SUPERVISOR - who helps look after the welfare of the children and services provided by the workers. Makes sure the children are following the orphanage rules and maintains their clothing and follow bathing routines, etc.